My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




3 years ago today...
Wednesday, May 31, 2006

3 years ago today, I 1st met my hunny for dinner. we had been chatting for quite a while when mummy said, out of the blue, "Ask him out for dinner." I was shocked that muumy would even suggest that! However, I did as I was told and hunny said yes.

We met up at the Rockdale RSL for dinner as they serve the nicest chinese food in Sydney, by my standards anyway. Dinner was great and we had fun.

The next day was the 1st of June. It was our real official date as it was unchaperoned! *snicker* We remember it clearly as it is the 1st day of Winter! (It wasn't this cold last year though) Hunny called me to ask me out. *blush*

He picked me up and we headed to Cronulla Beach for lunch. I was so nervous that I couldn't eat anything!! Hahaha! He probably still doesn't know why I did not eat... ssssshhhhh....

Anyway, the rest, as they say, is history!!! :o)
...:::My Thoughts:::...9:43 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs