My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




A Dream Explained
Monday, May 22, 2006

I had this dream last friday... It made me so depressed that I had no mood to blog about it till now.

I had a dream of a friend. His name is Jon. This is the second time I've dreamt of him and the first was a premonition of something that had happened but I never knew about.

I dreamt that Jon, his friend, Adam, whom I have no idea who, my brother, his gf, my hubby and I, were at Hard Rock. I think it's in Singapore... Jon was talking to a malay female and for no apparent reason, my bro's gf started scolding this girl. When I heard the commotion, I walked over to see Jon and my bro standing by, keeping quiet. So I motioned my hubby that we shd just stay out of it.

I started walking aimlessly outside and soon, my bro caught up with me and asked me what was wrong... my mind at that time was a total blank. I said I was fine and continued drifting... Soon, his gf and my hubby caught up. I asked where Jon was as we all had come in Adam's car. My bro tried calling Jon on his hp and was told that they had left.

I continued walking and came to this water feature. It was in the middle of the footpath and it was a huge fish tank... kinda like the one in Wisma Atria. I looked at the fish swimming and then continued walking...

When I woke up, I felt upset but not sad. It was almost a depressing kinda feeling... I was depressed the whole day...


A Dream Explained - special thanks to Edward

Your dream is very distinctive in a way that you remember every detail very clearly. Most people cannot actually remember their dreams in half the details.

There are some conflicts in your life that you wanted to solve but you dont want to face it. You would prefer to keep quiet and see how the course of the nature goes as in your dream suggested when you chose to do nothing and prevented others from interfering. When you found that the problem was too much for you, you chose to walk out in hope that you can hide it. Then there are reminders coming from the form of your brother, you chose to again refuse to knowledge the problem and moved on trying to avoid the problem.

Finally, you decided to get the problem to the point back to before it started as you ask your brother to call Jon to ask him where he is as you all had came in Adam's car (Obviously at this point, you all are waiting for him to go back as well. Just curious at this point, i did a counting there are six person, how are you going to squeeze six adult into a car but there again in dream everything is possible.) Then you keep walking till you saw a fish tank with fishes just like in Wisma. Fishes in tank represents that you find contentment in your marriage and you are totally satisfied with it. You stopped there watching it, seeking for comfort from watching the fish. As for the walking off part, you are still seeking for answer as to how to solve the problem.

You feel upset when you wake up because it is a dream that reminds you, subconsciously, of something that you had to do but you had put it off for a long time. Jon is actually nothing more than a source of problem for this case. Something that is significant enough for you to acknowledge. Apply this to your life and see if it is really true to the situation? I can't say for sure as I know the history of the people whom i've had done this with and is therefore easier to interpret.

I hate to say this but he is spot on!!! Anyone who is interested please let me know...
...:::My Thoughts:::...8:26 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs