My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Home Sweet Home!!!
Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ahhhh.... It's great to be home, back to the creature comforts that I'm accustomed to.

Please don't get me wrong... I love going away on road trips and short holidays around Australia. Australia has the most beautiful and exquisite countryside and scenery, but there is always something about coming home that's comforting...

I know promises have been made but give me a break!!! I just got home!!!

My photos should be up and ready for your viewing pleasure by tomorrow night. However, please take into account that I am not a very good photographer and most (95%) of my photos are of scenery.

I have tried my best to capture the beauty that I have seen but personally, I do not think that I was able to... Please do give your opinions and constructive criticism.
...:::My Thoughts:::...7:28 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs