My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Hospital 2
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mummy's operation went without a hitch today! *whew!* Although we were informed that there would be a 4-hour recovery, mummy only stayed in recovery for about an hour.

I was planning to suprise mummy by getting there before she is wheeled back to the ward but I received a call from the hospital at approximately 1.30 pm. It scared the shit out of me!!!

Thank goodness it was only mummy calling to say that she could not get in touch with chikky and that she was out of recovery.

Chikky was at the Holden dealership getting the car looked at when I called him. He came by to pick me up and off we went, to the hospital.

Chikky bought mummy a huge bouquet consisting of roses and daisies (I think)!! *I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... *

When we arrived, we found mummy well and lucid. She looked great for someone who just had an operation!!

Mummy was given a private room as she was unable to sleep the night before due to her roommate and her 'orchestra' (snoring, farting, mumbling etc)...

We spent the WHOLE day there, keeping mummy company. The nurses were WONDERFUL!!! They were all cheerful and smiling... *keep up the good work!*

Hunny dropped by after work with KFC as I know that mummy worries about chikky not eating when she's not around.

Surprise, surprise! Hunny bought mummy flowers!!! *I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... I will remember to take a photo tomorrow... *

We watched a little tv and went home after dropping chikky off.

Here are some photos:


(Left to Right: Mummy in bed after operation, the epidural for pain relieve, Mummy's new knee!!!!)

More updates tomorrow... very tired liao... *yawnzzz*

To all who've sent their well-wishes and kept my mummy in their prayers, thank you so much!!!


...:::My Thoughts:::...3:14 am  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs