My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Hospital
Monday, May 15, 2006


I walked 20 mins to the hospital today... It wasn't that far nor was it that near especially when I had to inhale b***dy exhaust fumes all the way there!!!

Mummy checked in at 4.15 pm today. Mummy's operation is scheduled for approximately 11.00 am tomorrow... I will have to walk there again... where's my chauffer???

Mummy has a low pain threshold... terribly low and she is afraid of needles too. I hope that everything will go smoothly tomorrow... *fingers crossed*




Mummy & Chikky at check in... Mummy's knee as we have always known it... Us & the teddy bear we bought to keep mummy company!
...:::My Thoughts:::...9:18 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs