My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




What happened yesterday?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Mummy was finally discharged from hospital! Woo hoo! (Left: Mummy's homecoming) We brought her home and I spent the whole day at mummy's. Mummy requested Fish Bee Hoon Soup for dinner and I gladly obliged. (See photo below) Somehow, the soup just didn't taste the same... why is that??? Anyway, my recipe will be added to the links on the right soon.





Mummy feels like curry chicken tonight. Hmmm.... but my hunny's not feeling well so no curry for me... *sob* *sob* but guess what!!! I will have it for lunch tomorrow!!! hahaha!




...:::My Thoughts:::...2:44 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs