My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Buffet at the Marriott
Friday, June 30, 2006

We were given free Dining Experience vouchers from the Marriott Group and decided that we should go use them today as it was the end of the month. The voucher entitles us to 50% off the meal and we chose the Deluxe Seafood Dinner Buffet!




Click on the menu to see what was on offer! It's priced at AUD$75 per person! *faints* Thank god for the vouchers!!!









They had Roast Duck, Octopus Salad (I had none), Smoked Salmon, Sashimi, Sushi, Prawns (loads of them), Lobsters (see next photo), Balmain Bugs, Crabs, Oysters, Mussels etc... and these were only the cold dishes!







LOBSTERS!!!!!! heh heh heh







Now for the hot stuff! There were Curries, Fish in White Wine Sauce, Pilaf Rice, Stir-fry Vegetables and....











CHILLI CRABS!!!! Although they were sweet chilli crabs, Beggars can't be choosers.... zao sut arh! wahahaha!







These are the Desserts... they are all tasting portions but boy were they good! hahaha! *drools*






I am not showing you everything that I ate but most of them only... Afterall, I don't want to look like a gutz, do I? haha!



This was my first course... 6 natural oysters, 1 kilpatrick and half a lobster. The oysters were extremely small for $75!!!! Hmph! The oysters we had at Cafe Mix at the Shangri-La were much better!

I had some pilaf rice with curry for the next helping. I was saving the best for last...







Look at that!!! Don't they look beautiful? *sigh* Poetry in motion... They were yuummmmmy!!!!








Mmmmm.... my desserts!!!! I have definitely sinned!!!!







Hope this has whet your appetite!!!
...:::My Thoughts:::...11:46 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs