My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Date night
Thursday, June 15, 2006

It was date night again... well not officially anyway but we felt like going out for dinner. Hunny suggested Thai Recipe but the last home delivery incident pissed me off too much for me to want to patronise them.

Anyway, I suggested Sushi Train instead. Guess where we ended up? Where else!!! Sushi Train, of cos! heh heh heh!


Take a look at our dinner! (colours not as good... hate the lighting in there!)






Salmon and Avocado Maki.









Ebi Tempura Sushi









Poached Egg Udon






You may wonder why we only had so little... Hunny had already started eating while I was adjust the camera... These shot were the best I could do under the harsh lighting in there... haiz.

As we walked back to the car, we saw this new restaurant. The Little Chilli House??? Sounds yummy, no? We went to take a look...

LOOK at all that chilli!!! *droolz* How shiok is that??? *droolz* With all that chilli, you'd think that they would make a mean 'Gong Bao Ji Ding' right? Well, I bloody well hope so!!! They do have it on their menu and I will be having a go! Hunny doesn't eat anything spicy though... so who's up for a date?!?!?! hahaha!


...:::My Thoughts:::...3:29 am  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs