My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Feng Shui... true or false?
Friday, June 02, 2006

Did a Feng Shui test from Tickle today and below are my results. Little did I realise that I had previously taken the best as well! *duh!* Anyway, I checked and both results are the same!!! haha! Guess it shows that I am consistant eh?

"Valarie, you're already using 29 of 39 critical Feng Shui techniques and the area of your life benefiting most from the flow of your feng shui energy is what's known as Wisdom.

This is the area of life that involves being able to tap into your own inner wisdom, having the strength to take on challenges and difficult tasks, doing well academically, and making good decisions. There are many variables that can enhance your wisdom feng shui. One thing you already have going for you is that you display books in your home.

While you have some good feng shui, your test answers reveal your energy is most blocked in the area practitioners call career. Blocked energy in this area of life can prevent you from finding and keeping a job that's meaningful, enjoyable, and well-paid."

So NOW you know why I do what I do... hee hee!
...:::My Thoughts:::...11:29 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs