My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Constantine
Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hmm... I actually wanted to watch the Da Vinci's Code again last night but halfway through I suddenly had the urge to wat Constantine instead!!! Keanu Reeves!!! *me swooning here*

The story of God and the Devil, of Good and Bad. What is the truth? Why is there pain and suffering, love and joy, calamities and disasters, blessings and miracles? Mebbe there is some truthe to the theory... Mebbe we are all pawns on a GIANT chess board.

We were all given a gift by God (and no, I am NOT preaching). We were given free will. We chose the paths in our lives. If our forefathers had been contented with their lot, we would still be living in Kampongs and chasing chickens!

We would also not have wars and hardship...

What if the movie's true? What if there is a War going on and we are in the middle of it? What if the Bible is true to? What ifs...

How do we find the truth? How do I find my truth?



Technorati Tags: , , , ,



...:::My Thoughts:::...4:10 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs