My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Da Vinci's Code
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hmm... Although it's been quite a while since the release and the fact that I have the DVD, I only watched it last nite. It stirred me a little...

Is it wrong for Jesus to be married? Why hide the fact? Is it shameful for Him to have fathered a child? Does it matter if Christ had a daughter? What's wrong with Him having a living bloodline? Why did Mary Magdalene have to be labelled as a whore when she was the wife of Jesus? Are women that inferior to the Vatican? Can daughters not lead too? Does it mean that if Christ has a living descendant that we would would stop worshipping him?

So many questions....

By denying us the truth, those who are covering up are going against Christ. Instead of worshipping him as a father and giving due recognition to his wife and family, they are actually stained his image.

How could they!!!!

To know that there might be someone out there who may be related to Him makes me feel that Hope is around us...

I do wonder how much of the movie is really true and how much is embellished... I hope that the truth will be revealed one day as faith is what WE choose to believe in. The fact that Jesus died on the cross for my sins is enough for me to worship him, regardless whether he is a father or not.

All I ask is that He be respected as well...

To find out the truth, I have asked Hunny to print the online book for me. He did... all 203 pages!!!

I will start on it tonight...



Technorati Tags: , ,



...:::My Thoughts:::...9:08 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs