My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Do strange things happen during the 7th Month (lunar)
Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Is it common for weird occurances during the 7th month of the lunar calendar? Yesterday was the first day of the 7th month.

The dream I had just before I woke up was one of an ex-colleague. He was not only my ex-colleague in a network marketing company but also an artiste with Television Corporation of Singapore (TCS). We shall name him JF.

JF and I were more like "Hi! & "Bye!" colleagues. As the company was growing rapidly, we did not have much opportunity to interact on a personal level. I have not seen nor spoken with JF since... 1998 or 1999... It was that long ago!!!

I'm not sure what role he played in my dream but his face was the only one I remembered seeing... Another weird thing was that when I woke up, there was a song playing in my head. It's an Eric Moo song but I do not know the title. Desperately tried to download the song off limewire but to no avail.

*Edit: I found the song!!!! Got it off Baidu. Great chinese song webby! The title is 你是我的唯一.

The thing is, my chinese sux! How on earth would I possibly remember lyrics to a song that I don't know how to sing? This is the second time an old chinese song has popped into my head. The first one was 美丽的花蝴蝶.

Why am I having weird dreams and remembering stuff from the past?

A few days ago, on Keeptouch, there was a thread requesting for lyrics to 'Singapura, Oh Singapura". I thought about it for a few minutes and the memories of the song and lyrics came flooding back.

Why is this? What is going on?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My N70 doesn't contain chinese fonts. *sniff sniff* I was told by a few friends that Australia probably doesn't import Asian sets and only stock European sets. WTF!!!! Why??? Is it so damned #%@&@#& difficult to make it universal? Are there no Chinese in Australia??? WTF!

I went over to Nokia Care Centre (NCC) as they were just across the street. They advised that they are unable to reflash the nobile for me to include Chinese fonts. -_-"

I know for a fact that reflashing is a precarious thing to do to a mobile as it will void the warranty. However, my dear Bear advised me that should there ever be a need for the mobile to be serviced by NCC, I can always reflash the mobile back to its original state.

Tomorrow night, I will be popping into TelstraShop at Hurstville to get a BRAND NEW replacement as the camera is faulty. Haiz! BRAND NEW MOBILE FOR ONLY A DAY AND NEEDS REPLACING?!?!?!?! *faints*

After that, I will ask around the asian mobile shops and see if they are able to customise my baby for me. Fingers crossed!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been feeling tired these few days. Don't know why but my eyes are heavy and all I feel like doing is sleeping. As I lay in bed, my mind refuses to shut down. I feel a sense of boredom and onto the computer I go...

Haiz...

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,


...:::My Thoughts:::...11:33 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs