My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




My baby again...
Friday, July 28, 2006

So I went down to get a replacement because of a faulty camera. Baby is working fine now but Telstra said that there is nothing they can do about the chinese language. Bloody hell!!! Is there no bloody demand for chinese in Nokia mobiles? knn... Are Chinese the minority here??? WTF!

I went over to another mobile place and was informed that I could download a language pack off Nokia's webby. I was happy for a while... I searched everywhere but found nothing!

Thank goodness, my dear Bear was able to find it for me and on Nokia AU! :o) Happiness!!! I downloaded and installed and guess what.... knnbccb!!!!!!! Still cannot! WTF!

I have absolutely given up... Why can't Nokia simply make it universal? It's only an extra language. Can't Symbian support chinese text? Stupid!!! I feel so damned insulted! What's the point of having Malaysia, Pilipino and Indonesia (yes, that's exactly what is written in my N70)???

Now I must officially complain to Nokia... this is extrememly upsetting.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,



...:::My Thoughts:::...12:47 am  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs