My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




My baby is almost perfect
Saturday, July 29, 2006

With the help and patience of a Keeptouch friend, rice, my baby now speaks Chinese! :D

This entry is dedicated to those who supported me through this trying time and listened to my rantings on KT and MSN.

Special thanks to Bear for the constant sending of Chinese SMSes so that I am able to test the application. I know that International SMS is not cheap. *Hugs*

Thanks to Hong Wee for his advice... I cannot find anyone who would do it! hahaha!

Thanks to Jenn for calling up Nokia Care Centre in Singapore for me and to hear me constantly go on and on about my baby. *ahmcio*

Last but not least... rice for helping a stranger with her problem. :o) Believe it or not, you have made me very happy. My Hunny thanks you too...

Lastly, thanks to my Hunny (although he doesn't read my blog! lol!) for putting up with my moping the last few days and popping into almost every mobile shop I could find!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,



...:::My Thoughts:::...10:11 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs