My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Sadness Part 1
Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How sad is sadness? How much sadness can our heart hold? How much sadness can we endure before it consumes us whole?

I am unable to put this into words. No one who reads this post will understand nor will they bother.

I have so much in me now that I am so incapable of expressing how I feel. My repression mode is on. Damn it! wtf!!!

Haiz...

My prayer for tonight...

Lord, I ask nothing for myself but for the one who needs you now. Please give him the strength to continue his path and the comfort he needs to be at peace.

Amen.
...:::My Thoughts:::...9:21 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs