My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Sexpo 2006
Sunday, July 30, 2006



This is the first I've been to a Sexpo. Introducing.... Sexpo 2006!!!!

Note: There are lots of photos in this post, some of which may not be suitable for those under 18. All photos have not been edited.


See what they are wearing on their heads? Baby penises!

Below are photos of SOME of the toys available for women...

Rabbits...

More rabbits...

Vibes... lots & lots of them!!!

HUGE!!!

Gigantic!

Cute?

These 2 are not battery operated... See the clear one? LOL! I was kinda taken aback when I saw it and I just HAD to share!

Below is an amazing toy! ... absolutely amazing!!! The penis actually moves up and down and up and down and...

Wonderful invention!


Humping Dog...

Lollipop dicks anyone?

Chocolate shaped dicks?

Cutest ever!

The following photos were privileged. It was not part of the sales pitch as they were selling the pole and were not actually there to perform. Presenting... X-Pole!


Simply awesome!!!

The following photos are sillouettes of an ACTUAL couple having sex on the premises.

They were behind this screen

Well... I quite enjoyed myself at Sexpo 2006. I also bought some goodies which I will share tomorrow. :o) Stay tuned!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


...:::My Thoughts:::...10:19 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs