My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Sunday... a day of rest???
Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hmm... wanna see my activities for the day? Times are approximate.

9.45 am: Wake up (finally!) Shower and get ready...
10.35 am: Left the house to pick mummy up
10.45 am: Picked mummy and on our way to Carlingford for the Food Fair!!!!

Got lost on the way [faints]

12:15 pm: FINALLY!!!! We've found the place!!!! We start browsing and see lots of yummy stuff...
12:45 pm: Sze is here with her friends!!! [woo hoo] We order our food and set down to makan!

We had Penang Char Kway Teow, Satay, Nasi Lemak, Roti Prata, Kway Chap, Ice Kachang, Black Glutinous Rice Pudding, Cream Puffs and Kuehs.

1pm+: Hong Wee has finally arrived with his wife, Lynn.
2pm+: We get ready to leave for Harris Farm at Parramatta... Sze and her friends stay on.
2pm+: Found our way to Harris Farm!


Harris Farm

Our main priority in going to Harris Farm is to purchase pandan leaves but they did not have any in stock. Bummer!!! Mummy was gonna make desserts!

This is the Parramatta River... So peaceful!

3.30 pm: We made our way to Ikea at Homebush... It was HUGE!!!



Is that shelving unit nice or what?

We really like it very very much. [sigh] It costs $169 but it's really very nice... it will go really well with our present decor. Really love the dark-stained timber.

I was looking at customising a computer table with the same wood finish. Bet you it would look spectacular! [insert wide grin here]

This is the table top...

$89 for just the top... not including the legs... To make the computer desk I want, I would need 2 table tops and 8 legs... $89 x 2 + $10 x 8 = $258. [faints]

However, I found another table top. It's longer but only in birch. =_="

Will think about it some more...

Take a look at these lights.

Aren't they beautiful? They really remind me of Christmas. Mummy says that if I were to get those, I wouldn't need a Christmas tree... o.O

5.15 pm: Leaving Ikea...

See the dark sky...

Can't believe we spent all that time there... not sure if it's too much time or not enough!!! What did we end up buying? Hmm... 2 rugs, 2 tealight holders, more scented tealights, napkins, 2 couch covers and a few knick-knacks. All in all, $190!!! The couch covers were already $50 each! [faints]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what my home looks like...

My Living Room

My new lounge covers & tealight holders (coffee table).

My Dining Room

As you can see, my taste in furnishings are Oriental. I am proud of my roots and am glad that Hunny likes it too. Our coffee & side tables have that dark timber finish that I lurve so much!

We tried getting the same for the dining table but to no avail. They were just too expensive!

My little haven

Lastly, this is my haven... a tad messy though. We've just rearranged the furniture around and this was what I decided upon.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,


...:::My Thoughts:::...8:24 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs