My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




My Favourite things
Friday, August 11, 2006

I have had the craving for sushi for that past few days and finally... my chance to settle my cravings! muhahaha!!!


Chicken Cutlet with Avocado Roll



Inari (Sweet Rice wrapped with Beancurd)


Seasoned Scallop Lip Sushi


Ebi Tempura Udon


Crabstick Sushi


Mini Ebi Tempura Sushi


Salmon & Avocado Sushi


All photos were taken with my N70. :o) Doesn't seem very sharp though... wonder why...

I made dessert with dried beancurd skin, gingko nuts, quails eggs, eggs, water and sugar. I have no idea what it's called but I do remember that my daddy used to make this for me and I loved it!



Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,



...:::My Thoughts:::...11:29 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs