My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Ratu Sari Indonesia
Sunday, August 06, 2006

I met up with Clara and her flatmate, Davina. It was great to meet up with more Singaporeans! It was also Chikky's birthday... yes, it still was.

Their road trip south to Narooma was rained out, so I invited them along.

We had dinner at Ratu Sari Indonesia. It was pretty good Indonesian fare. The sambal was NOT spicy though but overall, I would still recommend it. The Rendang was authentic and the Sambal Kangkong was pretty good. The sambal prawns were NOT spicy... not a bit. I was quite disappointed with that. The rest were so-so... It did bring back memories though...

We had Chendol, Durian Ice cream, Red Bean Island (without the island), Lychee Ice Cream and Chocolate Trio for desserts.

I would give them a low 7/10.

Ratu Sari Indonesian
470 Anzac Parade
Kingsford NSW 2032
Phone (02) 9662 8788


Prior reservations are advised... We had to wait for abt 15 mins for a table.
...:::My Thoughts:::...5:25 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs