My Life... My Thoughts... My World...
Home | Forum | Photos | Email/MSN

about her...
- female - happy-go-lucky - optimistic - unpredictable - nocturnal - stubborn - emotional - romantic - dreamy -

her favs...
- forumming - photography - cooking - laughing - Sudoku - blogging - travelling - music - chatting - eating -

her peeves...
- liars - mornings - being lonely - amphibians & reptiles - being made fun of - crowds - being unappreciated -

her food favs...
- Japanese - Vietnamese - Chinese - Indonesian - Thai - Szechuan - Malaysian -




Yummy!!!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I made dinner tonite... made lor bak and baby bok choy with oyster mushrooms. I added tofu and boiled eggs in with the lor bak. Hunny said it was nice but he couldn't taste much. I think he's coming down with the flu...

Anyway, here are the pics of dinner.


My Lor Bak with Tofu & Eggs

Baby Bok Choy with Oyster Mushrooms

Kinda tired... not blogging mood so that all for now! ZZzzzzz.........


...:::My Thoughts:::...9:22 pm  




stuff here
about you:


















Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006






Free Domain Forwarding

Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Listed on BlogShares
www.flickr.com
maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs